What's a life changing moment for you?

Well.... that was a day that will be etched in my memory forever...and for my parents too I'm thinking!! The day that nearly changed my family's life in a drastic way .
Just before Christmas I was walking with my sister and little brother in ankle deep water out to a known sandbar in Australind WA . We were out some distance and my memory gets hazy there. I can see up above me the light of the sun through the water, my brother on my shoulders trying to get air. He was abou...t 5 and I was 8. I was struggling for air and got none.
My next memory is of me waking up vomiting near my dad who was bent over me. Some how the alarm was raised by other kids and Dad got there in time to drag us out of the trench that had been dug, and give me mouth to mouth to get me breathing again!!! Still sends chills down my arms and back just writing this.
How a split second can totally change the course of our lives! Who's to know when we have our last day.....
We have a responsibility to love big, hug a little longer, speak a little kinder, spread some love wherever we are.
As I am writing this I am thinking of Texas and all the heartbreak and devastation there. I have no words, just tears.
You are in our prayers xoxox.
#houston #love #livelife
What's your one moment that is little known but totally impacting? 💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Hero Mumma

Let It Go !!!