Being a Mum is one of my greatest achievements and passions, and it comes above and beyond anything else, but even though I've got a brood to take care of, I found myself needing something else to excite and challenge me... do you find that? Have you got that thing, outside of motherhood, that truly lights you up?

For many of us it's our work, but then there's the battle of wanting to be an at-home, present Mum, or if you're like me with 13 children (!), heading out to a job... each day is pretty much impossible... So I started looking for something I could do from home, around the kids that challenges and excites me, as well as earns me an income so I could manage all my passions at once.
Now I truly do believe I have it all! I'm a happy stay at home mum, with a 'side-gig' that lights me up... how about you?

Are you looking for something to light you up, something to sink your teeth into aside from motherhood, without the mum-guilt?!
If so, let's chat, hit the message button and I'll fill you in on how to make it happen"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Hero Mumma

Let It Go !!!